PURSUANT TO RI STATUTE 32-42-4 ET.SEQ., WE NO LONGER HAVE TO INFORM YOU VIA CERTIFIED MAIL OR LOCAL NEWSPAPER THEREFORE ALL INFORMATION REGARDING AUCTIONS WILL BE HERE ON OUR WEBSITE.
THIS SERVES AS YOUR DEMAND FOR PAYMENT AS WELL AS NOTICE TO ATTACH A LIEN ON THE PROPERTY STORED IN YOUR UNIT HERE AT:
NEWPORT MINI STORAGE CENTER
257 CONNELL HWY NEWPORT, RI 02840.
THE LIEN IS ASSERTED FOR NON PAYMENT OF RENTAL CHARGES, LATE FEES AND OTHER ASSOCIATED AUCTION FEES FOR THE RENTAL OF STORAGE SPACE. PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE OR THE UNIT WILL SELL BY COMPETITIVE BIDDING OR DISPOSED OF ON OR AFTER THE AUCTION DATE LISTED BELOW TO SATISFY THE LIEN.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 401-849-5691
Notice is hereby given that the undersigned will sell, to satisfy the owner’s lien, at public sale by competitive bidding via https://www.storagetreasures.com/ for the Storage facility located at:
NEWPORT MINI STORAGE CENTER
257 CONNELL HWY NEWPORT, RI 02840
Tenant Name: Katherine Woodlen
Balance Due : $381
Auction Date: 06/01/2021
The personal property stored therein by the following tenants may include but is not limited to general household, office and personal items, furniture, boxes, clothes, and appliances
The lien holder (Newport Mini Storage, LLC dba: Newport Mini Storage Center) reserves the right to reschedule the auction. Method of bidding is cash only. Newport Mini Storage Center also reserves the right to refuse any bid. All goods are sold as is, where is, and must be removed from the unit entirely within 48 hours by the successful bidder. A refundable cash deposit of $100-200 is required for each storage unit purchased. We hold our auctions online at www.storagetreasures.com
- Buyers must be at least 18 years old to bid.
- The storage unit must be paid with cash only at the time of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for removing the entire contents of the unit.
- The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction up until the cash payment is received by the Storage Facility from the Buyer unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the Storage Facility.
- The Storage Facility is not liable for any illegal contents removed from the storage space by the Buyer.
- All property secured by winning bids must be removed from the storage unit at the time of purchase.
- You must have a paid invoice in order to pick up unit contents.
- You must present a valid state issued photo ID to the site manager that matches the name on the paid invoice.
- You must remove all contents and “broom sweep” the unit within the required cleanout time.
- A refundable cleaning deposit may also be charged, and the deposit amount may vary by Storage Facility.
- You are not allowed to use the on-site dumpsters.
- Personal items (birth certificates, passports, driver's licenses, photo albums, bank statements, etc.) must be returned to the site manager at the time of removal.
- All contents are sold where is as is.
- No representations are made as to the nature, value or fitness of the contents.
- The Storage Facility reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bid.
- Sale is subject to adjournment.